Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

久留米らーめん 鐵釜 & Pastel- 横浜駅

Spent a whole day in Hakone and decided to have ramen in Yokohama as it was recommended by a co-worker's friend.  It was conveniently located in/near Yokohama JR Station and the name of the shop was Tetsu Kama (Iron Kettle).  Ordered my ramen from a vending machine and selected their spicy char-siu ramen for 900YEN.  It was SPICY, not much meat, and the broth was a bit on the salty side.  I prefer TETSU ramen over this one.  There was another ramen shop also located in Yokohama JR Station that we passed by with a long line.  My coworker told me this one was pretty good.  Will try that one next.

Opposite from our ramen shop was a pastry cafe called Pastel.  So many desserts to choose from!!  I finally settled with a matcha and azuki bean pudding.  The matcha flavor was light on top, but once I got further down in the cup, it was intense!  YUM.  The azuki bean topping definitely paired well with the flavor of matcha.  This one is definitely a keeper at 300YEN.










大きな地図で見る

No comments:

Post a Comment