Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Buy ^^


Sweet Jesus.  

I have been using a PC nearly my entire life and was accustomed to the slow, slow processing and drab visuals thinking that nothing could ever beat my top of the line DELL laptop.   Kyle always told me Mac >>>> PC but I never listened until today.  

Ironically, my first computer was a Macintosh.  

I can tell you now that the iMac is definitely more user friendly than a PC and the visuals are incredibly clearer and infinitely more eye-catching.  A definite MUST FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS!!


27 inch iMAC.  

Configuration
  • 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
  • 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB
  • 1TB Serial ATA Drive
  • ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB
  • 8x double-layer SuperDrive
  • Apple Magic Mouse
  • Apple Wireless Keyboard (English) and User's Guide
  • Country Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment